Director: Min. Ruth Davis
The Distance Education Network Center is a Student Services Program for Distance Education Students of Hosanna Bible College. All actions in the DEN Center physical location are considered as supplementary in nature and are conducted to help students achieve mastery of course work and to provide overall support to distance education students of Hosanna Bible College. All instruction is conducted in the Student Learning System environment provided by Hosanna Bible College. Admissions requirements are below.
HOW TO APPLY
• Do you want to be a Willow Springs DEN student? Click the buttons below to read about degree programs and apply.
• Do you want to be a Doctor of Ministry (DMin) or non-DEN student? Apply at hosannabc.org.
The college has established the minimum requirements for admission. The college follows an open admissions policy for those who meet the spiritual and educational qualifications outlined. All applicants for admission to Hosanna Bible College must show evidence of scholastic competency. Additionally, a spiritual autobiography must be submitted as evidence of Christian character. The following items are required for admission:
• Completed application
• Application fee
• Valid ID (driver's license, state-issued photo ID, or passport
• Two references
• Spiritual Autobiography
• High school diploma (undergraduate applicants only) or college, university, or seminary transcript(s)
• Medical History Form (Campus and DEN Students Only)
Do you aspire to become a member of the Hosanna Bible College faculty? If so, click here to apply.
The Bachelor of Theology program is designed to provide a basic four-year program for those planning to invest their lives in church or mission vocations which require ordination. It exposes students to the academic study of religion and offers course in ministry studies, including a broad biblical, theological, and practical foundation for ministry. Ideal candidates for this degree are serving in or interested in serving in Church leadership roles.
• Expose students to the academic study of religion.
• Offer course in practical ministry studies.
• Better prepare one for serving in or have interest in serving in Church leadership roles.
The Modern Music Ministry program at Hosanna Bible College offers training in skill and character for persons who wish to serve in the field of contemporary music in the church or in the music industry. The curriculum is designed to combine the student's spiritual maturity, music and worship experience, the biblical/theological foundations, academic knowledge and exposure to the business of Christian music necessary to be equipped in the field of music ministry.
• Prepares persons for musical service in the church and the music industry.
• Equips one for a career as a music performer, worship leader, or songwriter.
• Prepares one for success in both live and studio environments.
• Makes one knowledgeable about historical and ethnomusicological perspectives of music and musicians.
HBC's Master of Christian Counseling (MCC) program creates an opportunity to integrate Christian principles within a professional counseling framework. This program prepares graduates to serve clients who are searching for counseling services with Christian faith elements integrated.
Master of Christian Counseling students are a diverse group who display essential qualities of wisdom, maturity and skills necessary for excellence in the field of counseling. Most have an undergraduate background in psychology or sociology, a strong interest in behavioral science, or significant life experience in the field. Whether you're seasoned in the field or moving into a second career, the Master of Christian Counseling degree will provide excellent preparation for Christian and/or secular employment opportunities.
• Hone the skills of persons with an interest in behavioral science or significant life experience to become Christian Counselors.
• Expose students to the biblical theological background for Christian foundations and leadership.
• Expose students to the theories of human behavior, personality, and modern therapeutic method.
• Prepare students for exploring opportunities in Christian or secular counseling employment opportunities.
Hosanna Bible College cannot guarantee licensure, certification or endorsement. State regulations vary regarding professional licensure and salary benefits. It is the learners' responsibility to understand and comply with requirements for their states.
The Master of Christian Education (MCE) is a graduate program designed to prepare leaders for church-related ministries. Graduates from HBC's MCE program are equipped to demonstrate general biblical and theological knowledge, develop, organize, conduct, and evaluate Christian education ministry in various vocational assignments.
• Helps student better explore and develop personal spiritual foundation for Christian leadership and work .
• Prepares one for church leadership roles in Christian education in the local church or denominational work.
• Provides a graduate biblical/theological foundation for Christian education.
• Exposes students to theories of learning and teaching methodology.
The Master of Divinity (MDiv) program fosters students' understanding of church and ministry in the contemporary world, and students' ability to work meaningfully and creatively in a vocation of religious leadership. The program increases students' knowledge and strengthens their ability to integrate their understanding of the various disciplines of theology and ministry with their experience of the church and the world.
• Helps student better explore and develop personal spiritual foundation for Christian leadership and work.
• Seeks to fosters students' understanding of church and ministry in the contemporary world.
• Hones students' ability to work meaningfully and creatively in a vocation of religious leadership.
• Increases students' knowledge and strengthens their ability to integrate their understanding of the various graduate disciplines of bible, theology, history, and ministry with their experience of the church and the world.